This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertisers. All opinions are mine alone. #YourSeasonIsServed #CollectiveBias
Enjoy the decadent flavor of Swiss Miss hot cocoa in a bowl of delicious chocolate ice cream with marshmallows. Top with Reddi-wip and you’ve got yourself the perfect frozen treat!
The holidays are right around the corner! And with the holidays come all the holiday treats. Hot cocoa is one of my must-have indulgences during the holidays. It’s comforting and so delicious! Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate – MIlk Chocolate is our very favorite. And you can use it for more than just a cup of cocoa, like in this Hot Chocolate Ice Cream topped with Reddi-wip!
Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate – Milk Chocolate and Reddi-wip are staples at our house around the holidays. We love enjoying a cup of hot cocoa topped with Reddi-wip on a cold day. These two products are the key ingredients for the ice cream, making this ice cream recipe extra easy!
If you like easy holiday treats, you’re going to love this recipe. You only need four ingredients and you don’t need an ice cream maker. No churning this recipe! Just an electric stand or hand mixer and you’re set. If you have a holiday dinner and want to serve this ice cream for dessert, you can make it the night before, put it in the freezer, and serve it the next day.
I like to put my ice cream in a 1.5 qt bread pan. It’s the perfect size for the ice cream and fits in the freezer nicely. No fancy container necessary!
Hot Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 packets Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate - Milk Chocolate
- 1 c. marshmallows plus extra to top finished ice cream
- Reddi-wip to garnish
- Place whipping cream into the bowl of an electric mixer. Beat on high for two minutes, or until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl combine sweetened condensed milk, Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate - Milk Chocolate, and marshmallows. Gently fold the chocolate mixture with the whipping cream until combined.
- Pour mixture into a 1.5 qt bread pan. Top with more marshmallows, if desired. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 8 hours or overnight. Serve with Reddi-wip on top.
I hope you love this recipe! We can’t get enough of this ice cream. I can’t wait to make it for family over the holidays. It’s going to be a perfect dessert.
You can also Find Marie Callender’s Dessert Pies and Reddi-wip® products in a Kroger or Kroger banner stores! Kroger banners include Dillons, King Soopers, Frys, Fred Meyer, Ralphs, Food 4 Less, QFC, Smiths, and Harris Teeter. Find a store near you.
Receive a FREE Reddi-wip® (6.5 oz) when you buy one Marie Callender’s Fruit or Cream Pie (11/16-11/24).
(Discount automatically applied at register with qualifying purchase. Must use shopper card with purchase. Participating locations only. Offer expires 11/24/16. See store for additional details. Limit 1 per transaction)