- vanilla ice cream OR lime sherbet depending on what flavor you're looking for
- green food coloring only if you're using ice cream - lime sherbet will already make the drink green
- green sugar crystals found at any grocery store in the baking section or holiday food section
- VANILLA ICE CREAM: Fill about 1/3 of the glass with Sprite. Add 1 drop of green food coloring and gently stir with a spoon.
- Add 1-2 c. vanilla ice cream and continue to fill the glass up with Sprite.
- Place a straw in the glass to serve.
- LIME SHERBET: Place 1-2 c. lime sherbet in the glass right after coating the rim.
- Fill the glass up with Sprite. Serve with a straw.
Looking for other fun holiday treats? Here are a few of my favorites!