Raspberries and combined with canned biscuits in this easy and delicious treat! Raspberry Biscuit Cobbler is the perfect summertime dessert. Especially when topped with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Raspberry desserts are some of my very favorites. And raspberries have been my favorite fruit since I was a kid. It’s no surprise that I love baking with them! I made Raspberry Sweet Rolls a few years ago and every time I see the photo I just want to make them again. I need to asap! They’re so good. My love for raspberry desserts led me to make this tasty cobbler. It was so darn easy and a lot of fun to make. We were able to enjoy it as a family and plate the rest up for our neighbor. They loved it!
This recipe is so easy to make. After cutting up the biscuit pieces, it’s just a matter of mixing a few other ingredients together and baking. So yummy and so easy! You could make this recipe with all kinds of fruit. I think I might try a peach version during peach season this year. And maybe even combine the peaches with raspberries. That’s a yummy combo right there!
I like serving the cobbler hot and immediately topping with vanilla ice cream. The ice cream immediately starts melting over the hot cobbler. So good! It’s such an easy dessert for summer. And a great treat to serve to a crowd or after Sunday dinner.
Easy Raspberry Biscuit Cobbler
- 3 c. fresh raspberries
- 1 1/4 c. sugar
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 8-count can biscuit dough, each biscuit cut into quarters
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- vanilla ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine raspberries, 1 cup sugar, and cornstarch. Gently stir together to coat the raspberries. Pour raspberries into an ungreased 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Place cut biscuits into a medium bowl and top with cinnamon and sugar mixture; stir to coat. Place coated biscuit pieces over the raspberries to make an even layer, covering the raspberries.
- Place in the oven uncovered and bake 25-30 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown and raspberries are bubbling. Serve hot with vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!
Kitchen tools and gadgets needed for this recipe:
I hope you love this recipe! The fruit combo possibilities are endless with this one. I have so many versions I want to try!
Looking for more berry dessert ideas? Here are some of my favorites…
This post contains affiliate links. I include these links to help you find the products that I used in the recipe. If you purchase an item from the link, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you. Thank you for your support!
- Microwave Single-Serve Bread Pudding - June 8, 2020
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020