Last week I did a little experimenting with my kids. We had a yellow cake mix and we had a can of orange soda. So we decided to combine the two and make an orange creamsicle cake! And for how incredibly easy it was, this cake was divine! It’s so moist and flavorful. And instead of using frosting we whipped up some whipping cream and frosted it that way. It was a perfect dessert for our Sunday dinner. I can’t wait to try it in cupcake form! It tastes just like a yummy creamsicle.
Easy Orange Creamsicle Cake
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 12oz can orange soda
- 1 egg
- 12 oz whipping cream
- orange candy slices to garnish (optional)
- Combine cake mix, egg, and orange soda with a mixer.
- Pour batter into greased 9x13 and bake according to directions on the box.
- After cake is cooled, top with prepared whipping cream.
- Garnish with an orange slice candy, if desired.
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020
- Lemon Lush Dessert - April 22, 2020