Cookie exchanges are one of my very favorite activities this time of year. It’s so fun bringing a yummy cookie to share at the party, as well as the recipe to go along with it. These Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies are pretty much the perfect cookie. They’re moist and chewy and full of chocolate and mint chips. Not to mention soft!
These cookies are the perfect cookie for a cookie exchange. The recipe makes a good size batch and they’re not at all messy. They’re so flavorful and full of chocolate and mint chunks. A perfect holiday cookie!
So now that you have your cookie recipe for a cookie exchange, you’re going to need some recipe cards and tags! How about these darling printable tags and recipe cards from Better Homes and Gardens? Click here to download and print your own!
Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies
- 1 c butter room temperature
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 3 oz box chocolate instant pudding
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 c cocoa
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 3/4 c flour
- 1 c mint chips
- 1 c semisweet chocolate chips
- Cream together butter and both sugars; add egg and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, whisk together salt, baking soda, cocoa, and pudding. Add the dry mixture to the butter mixture, then slowly add flour.
- Add chocolate and mint chips to the dough with a wooden spoon. Cover and place in the refrigerator while the oven heats to 375°.
- Drop dough by the spoonful or with a cookie scoop onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake 7-8 minutes.
So good and so easy!
Looking for more holiday cookie recipes? Here are some of my favorites!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting - February 12, 2020
- Homemade Dipped Oreos for Valentine’s Day - February 7, 2020
- Rudolph and Friends Christmas Cupcakes - December 17, 2019