One loaf of Rhodes frozen french bread is cut into two baguettes and stuffed with gooey cheese and garlic butter. A delicious side for pizza and pasta night!
Cheesy Garlic Baguettes are super easy to make and perfect for game day or any party! One loaf of frozen Rhodes white bread makes two baguettes. If you like garlic cheese bread, you’re going to love this recipe!
Cheesy Garlic Baguettes
- 1 loaf Rhodes frozen bread thawed
- 10 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 c. butter softened
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- Thaw a loaf of Rhodes white bread and cut into two halves lengthwise. Roll out till each half is a 10-12 inch baguette.
- Place the two baguettes on a greased cookie sheet and cover in a grease piece of wax paper. Let them rise till double in size. Then bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine softened butter, garlic powder, and parsley to make garlic butter. Spread over the top of each baguette and bake for another 10-15 minutes. Let cool then cut 10 diagonal slices into each baguette, but not all the way through to the bottom.
- Place a slice of mozzarella cheese into each bread slit. Place the baguettes back in the oven until the cheese melts.
Kitchen tools and gadgets needed for this recipe:
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2023
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021