Isn’t that so cute? A wreath full of balloons-how much more fun can you get! It is so fun to put this wreath out on our front door. I wish I could take the credit for it. This idea comes from the blog How Does She? And seriously, I ask myself “How does she?” pretty much every time I get on that blog. She is so creative!
- 12 or 14 inch straw wreath (or whatever size you’d like to make). I made a 12-inch wreath and I love how it looks. Oh, and keep that plastic on the wreath!
- Balloons – a lot of balloons! You will need 150 balloons to 300 balloons, depending on how full you want your wreath. How Does She? used almost 150 balloons and I used 300. Go to Walmart or the dollar store, find the colors you like, and buy packages with a lot of balloons in them. What size, you ask? I used the balloons that blow up to about 7 inches.
- Floral pins (found at craft stores but you can also find them at Walmart) – Get a floral pin for each balloon. They normally come in packs of 100 so I used three packs.
- Ribbon to tie your wreath up – whatever color you’d like!
- Microwave Single-Serve Bread Pudding - June 8, 2020
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020