My husband was at scouts last night so the kids and I decided we wanted to make milkshakes. I went through my freezer and pulled out the ice cream. Then I noticed a bag of frozen blueberries that were looking mighty fine. We ended up making some pretty fabulous blueberry milkshakes that I wanted to share with you! Homemade milkshakes are pretty much the easiest treat and one of my very favorites.
makes 1 milkshake
- 2 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 c. frozen blueberries
- 1/3 c. milk
- whipped topping, optional
- chocolate shavings, optional
Combine ice cream, blueberries, and milk in the blender. Mix until smooth. Pour in a glass and top with whipped topping and chocolate shavings for garnish. (I use my little handheld grater and a little chocolate bar for my chocolate garnish.) Enjoy!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020
- Lemon Lush Dessert - April 22, 2020