The kids are going to love playing this Christmas Candy Dice Game! It’s great for a family party or a classroom party. Adults will love it too!
Recently I asked on Instagram what you would say is your favorite part of the holidays. The overwhelming majority of responses said spending time with family. I can’t agree enough! My favorite part of the holiday season is the family time. We always eat delicious food, open presents, and play really fun games. Christmas Candy Dice Game is a great option for not just the kids, but adults too!
If you don’t have a ton of people in your family you can play this game all together with kids and adults. Also, you can just let the kids play or you can break it up into a kids game and an adult game. Just print and play! (I also made one for Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, football season, Halloween, and Thanksgiving!)
Everything You Need to Play Christmas Candy Dice Game
- Printed copy of Christmas Candy Dice Game, for reference (download HERE)
- one dice
- wrapped candy
- cellophane bags, to put candy in when the game is over
- twist ties or ribbon, to tie up baggies
HOW TO PLAY
- Gather 5-6 children in a circle or around the table.
- Give each child four or five pieces of candy for play then place remaining candy in the center of the group.
- Start the game! When rolling a 1 or 2, the children will pick from the pile in the center.
Looking for a few more Christmas games for kids? Here are a few more from some of my friends!
This post contains affiliate links. I include these links to help you find the products that I used in the recipe. If you purchase an item from the link, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you. Thank you for your support!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Rudolph and Friends Christmas Cupcakes - December 17, 2019
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019