Halloween S’mores are such a fun treat to make with the family. They’re ooey, gooey, and so colorful!
I am such a sucker for s’mores. Thank goodness they’re so darn easy to make right at home! No campfire needed. My favorite s’more treats are made during the spring and Easter when the Peeps hit the shelves. I’m all about Peep S’mores and the awesome flavor and colors from the Peeps. That’s why I love these Halloween S’more so much! They’re made out of the Halloween version of Peeps.
How fun are all those Peeps options? I love the different colors and shapes. These s’mores are super easy and take a matter of seconds to prepare. If you’re looking for an easy Halloween treat, this is the one!
Aren’t those so fun? All you need is these few ingredients and a microwave then you’re set. The hardest part is going to be deciding which color you want!
- Halloween Marshmallow Peeps
- Hershey bars
- graham crackers
- Place a Peep on half a graham cracker and place it in the microwave on a microwave safe plate. Heat for 5-10 seconds, or until the Peep starts to get bigger. Place two pieces of chocolate on the Peep and cover with the other graham cracker end.
I hope you love this recipe! So much fun and so easy.
Come back tomorrow to check out the next recipe in the 2017 Halloween series!
If you like this recipe, you just might like these Halloween recipes…
This recipe is part of “30 Days of Halloween” 2017 here at Cupcake Diaries.
Take a look below at the other fun and festive recipes featured in this year’s series!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Rudolph and Friends Christmas Cupcakes - December 17, 2019
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019