And it’s safe to say that Peeps S’mores are one of my all time favorite treats. Yep. I said it. Recently I was on a very strict diet and I gave myself a cheat meal once a week. For dessert one night, all I wanted was a Peep S’more. And it did not disappoint!
- Marshmallow Peeps any color
- Hershey bars
- graham crackers
- Place a Peep on half a graham cracker and place it in the microwave on a microwave safe plate. Heat for 5-10 seconds, or until the Peep starts to get bigger. Place two pieces of chocolate on the Peep and cover with the other graham cracker end.
“Then you scarf. Kinda messy, but good!” (Name that movie! ha ha)
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Rudolph and Friends Christmas Cupcakes - December 17, 2019
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019