14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags

Share it!Share on LinkedInTweet about this on TwitterShare on YummlyShare on StumbleUponPin on PinterestShare on Facebook
Last year I saw this super cute Valentine’s Day idea in different versions on various blogs and I thought it would be such a fun idea to do for my husband!
Fourteen Days of Valentine’s Day is a fun way to give gifts to your valentine starting from February 1st and ending on Valentine’s Day, February 14th.
Here’s how it works:
  • Your loved one receives a small gift every day until Valentine’s Day (1st-13th), all of which include a cute little saying that coincides with the gift. You can make these gifts as expensive or inexpensive as you’d like. I ended up getting all food for my husband and he loved it.
  •  Each of these small gifts has a small tag with a phrase on it that coincides with the gift for that day (as seen above). I went to different places to find these sayings and just picked my favorite ones to use.
  • Leave each gift out on the counter for when they wake up in the morning, when they get home from work, in a random spot like the fridge or the closet…Wherever you want!
  • The 14th gift will be the special Valentine’s Day gift you plan to give to your valentine.
Isn’t that just too fun? Here’s what I did for each tag:

Lifesaver mints (as seen in photo above)

Orange Slices candy (as seen in photo above)

Utah Truffle

Nacho Cheese Doritos (as seen in photo above)

Mint Chocolate Creme Milano Cookies (as seen in photo above)

Swedish Fish candy (as seen in photo above)

Sweet Tarts candy

Extra gum

M&M’s candy

Mountain Dew (as seen in photo above)

white chocolate dipped pretzels
(Could also do ice cream, a slurpy, etc.)

candied popcorn

chocolate coins

There are all kinds of different little gifts you could use for each of these tags! It’s fun to go searching for the items and what could work with the sayings.

And guess what? You don’t even have to make tags on your own! Click HERE to download these tags for FREE! (two pages)

Have fun!

1. says

Outstanding post – Jen is very crazy and awesome, and your gifts to her is awesome. I especially really like that you set up a Pinterest board – so fun! So thankful that you finished up with us for the current come coming back.

2. says

I am doing this for my hubby this year! Thank you for putting this out there! I have this page Pinned on my Photography Business Pinterest and just shared (giving your blog credit) how I am using it this year on my Photography Business Facebook Page.

3. Cassie McFarland says

Thank you for these adorable ideas!! I am going to do this for both my husband and my 6 year old son. Thinking of doing a few different goodies since my son is not allowed to have caffeine .. maybe he will get a sprite that day :) He will love getting a soda (bc he never gets to drink it! lol) So glad I came across your site :) Thanks again!!

• Allison Miller says

Thanks so much for your comment, Cassie! I am planning on doing something similar for my kids as well. I love that idea. Thanks so much for stopping by!

• Allison Miller says

Pam, I just found an image through Google (I typed in red and white polka dots) and found this one. Then I created the printables and printed them on white cardstock.

4. Christine Errett-Galletta says

These are great ideas. My hubby picked Valentine’s Day to propose and as our wedding day. We usually don’t have much money to do anything so stay home and enjoy each others company. We love to watch movies, order food in, have popcorn, candy or other snacks to munch on. Happy Valentine’s Day!!!

• Allison Miller says

I love that! How fun would it be to have a proposal and wedding anniversary on Valentine’s Day? Too fun!