I love love love candy corn! I feel like one of the elves on the movie "Elf" with their four main food groups (candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup). If I leave candy corn out on the counter I will eat them all. Would you believe me if I said my twin sister is worse than I am when it comes to candy corn?
After making Pumpkin Treats I couldn't get over the yummy flavor of candy corn and white chocolate together. I decided to make a cookie with these two flavors and they are SO good. And the dough is seriously out of this world. I purposely didn't use all the dough so I could just eat it out of the bowl with a spoon! It's delicious.
Now that you've got a great Halloween cookie recipe, here are a few more fun recipes as well as craft ideas from some of my blogger friends to get you into the Halloween spirit! We'll have something new to share every month, and this month is all about Halloween. Enjoy!
1) Kid Craft: Fall Frames 3 Ways by Homemade Ginger
2) Witch Broom Goodie Bags by Cook and Craft Me Crazy
3) Spider Web Halloween Countdown by Cutesy Crafts
4) Hole Punch Halloween Garland by Whistle and Ivy
5) White Chocolate Candy Corn Cookies by Cupcake Diaries
6) Mini Monster Cupcakes by Sugar Tart Crafts
7) DIY Felt Board Pumpkin Faces by Tiny Sidekick