White Chocolate Crispies are loaded with peanut butter and white chocolate goodness. These no-bake treats are perfectly chewy and delicious!
I received the recipe for these delicious little things over the summer from my mother-in-law. My husband and I were preparing for a family reunion with my mom’s family and I needed a treat to share with everyone. These were wildly popular! These crispies would make a great addition to your holiday treat plates for your neighbors.
I introduced these treats to my family and they went a little crazy. My brother-in-law especially loved them! His love for anything white chocolate exceeds most others’. And I don’t blame him for loving these so much! They’re pretty fabulous.
One of the beautiful things about these treats are the whole marshmallows mixed in. Sooooo good! This is a perfect treat for summertime, holiday neighbor plates, Sunday afternoon, or any time you want to make a quick trick. Enjoy!
White Chocolate Crispies
- 3 c. mini marshmallows
- 4 c. rice krispies cereal
- 1 c. peanut butter smooth or crunchy
- 2 packages white chocolate chips 12 oz bags
- Pour marshmallows and cereal in a large bowl; set aside.
- Pour the peanut butter and white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Melt together in the microwave for one minute, stir, then heat again for 30 more seconds. Stir again till everything is smooth and melted together.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the cereal and marshmallows. Stir everything together so marshmallows and cereal are coated.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto wax paper and allow them to cool (if you can!). Enjoy!
Kitchen tools and gadgets needed for this recipe:
Looking for more no bake treats? Here are some of my favorites!
- Microwave Single-Serve Bread Pudding - June 8, 2020
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020