We’re having so much fun making treats this October! This house is all kinds of ready for Halloween. My kids were so excited to help me make these vampire donuts. They’re so easy to make and just too funny.
All you need is a box of store bought glazed donuts, candy eyes, some vampire teeth, and homemade glaze colored black. Dip the donuts in the glaze and add the eyes and teeth. And that’s it! These are perfect for a Halloween party. My kids thought they were hilarious.
- 12 glazed donuts
- 24 candy eyes
- 12 plastic vampire teeth
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- black food coloring
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3-4 Tbsp milk
- To make the glaze, place powdered sugar in a medium sized bowl. Add vanilla and milk.
- Add enough black food coloring to make a nice, dark black. Mix well.
- Deep one side of each donut in the glaze. Press two candy eyes at the top of each donut; press teeth into each hole. You can also lay the teeth over the hole without bending to avoid any breaking in the donuts.
And here are a few of our other favorite Halloween treats…
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2023
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021