This right here is my new favorite flavor combination. The saltiness of the pretzels combined with the chocolatey Hug and creamy pumpkin is seriously a winner and then some. I can’t even explain how much I love these little treats! And they’re perfect size to just pop in your mouth.
Pumpkin Treats are really easy to make and a great treat to serve at a Halloween party, munch on at home, or you can bag them up and give them away. Soooo yummy and cute!
- 1 bag Brach's mellowcreme pumpkins
- 1 bag Hershey hugs
- 1 bag Snyder's butter snap pretzels
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Cover with pretzels so all are lying down flat.
- Set an unwrapped Hershey hug on each pretzel. Place pan in the oven for 2-3 minutes at 350°. Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 20 minutes.
- Carefully place a Brach's pumpkin on top of each hug. You won't need to press down due to the weight of the pumpkin.
- Allow to cool (whether in the fridge or at room temperature) then serve or pack up to give away.
(Are you totally intrigued like I am?)
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019
- Halloween Dipped Oreos - September 17, 2019