This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KreateMyHappy #CollectiveBias
I love Rice Krispies Treats. LOVE them. They’re the perfect size and pick-me-up when I need a quick snack. And I love how easy they are to kick up a notch! I did just that with these amazing Ultimate M&M’s Peanut Butter Krispies Treats. They’re so easy and just one of many creative ways to play with these ready made treats!
I took the kids to Walmart with me and stopped to get a box of these tasty treats. I laughed right out loud at the silence that occurred behind me when I picked up the box. My kids were so excited about what I was about to buy they just stopped talking. And we’re talking about two chatty little boys here! It was pretty funny.
These treats have so much goodness going on it’s just crazy. And the best part…they’re easy! It helps that the Rice Krispies Treats are all made and just ready to get out of the package. They make this creation such a breeze!
In the above photo that treat is about to dive head first into a bowl of melted peanut butter and white chocolate. Lucky.
And the next delicious step is crushed up M&M’s Peanut Butter. Ooh my. I love the colors and even more so the flavor of those little buggers! Such a perfect addition to this treat.
And just when it seems like these treats are done and ready to scarf, a chocolate drizzle goes over top. And they are SO good!! A deliciously enhanced version of the already tasty Rice Krispies Treats.
Before you snag this recipe, head over and check out a few more Rice Krispies Treats creations. Vote for your favorite creation for a chance to win some fabulous prizes! Click HERE to enter.
Ultimate M&M’s Peanut Butter Krispies Treats
- 16 Rice Krispies Treats
- 1/2 bag white chocolate chips
- 1/4 c. peanut butter
- Peanut Butter M&M's
- 1/3 c. milk chocolate chips
- Combine white chocolate chips and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds, stir, heat for 30 seconds again, then stir again, repeating the process until melted.
- Dip each Rice Krispies Treat halfway into the chocolate and peanut butter mixture. Carefully chop four or five peanut butter M&M's and sprinkle over the dipped side of each Rice Krispies Treat.
- Place milk chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 15 seconds, stir, heat for 15 seconds, and stir again, repeating the process until melted.
- Pour melted chocolate into a ziploc sandwich bag. Cut the tip off one end of the bag and drizzle chocolate over each Rice Krispies Treat. Enjoy!
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2023
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
Kelly @ Texas Type A Mom says
What a creative idea! I never would have thought to dress Rice Krispies Treats up like that! #client
Thanks, Kelly! We LOVE these! It was fun being able to dress them up. 🙂