As the weather starts getting warmer, so does my house. It’s so nice not having to use the oven on hot days. We turn to yummy sandwiches and wraps when we don’t want to heat up the house. Yesterday we decided to make Turkey Club Wraps and everyone loved them. I was able to cook the bacon really quickly, and from there it was just piling stuff on the wrap. These wraps are very family friendly. Now that my son seems to like ranch dressing on EVERYTHING, he especially loved this meal. And they’re healthy to eat, which is an added plus. Yay for low-cal and delicious food!
Turkey Club Wrap
- 1 to rtilla wrap
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- 2 deli turkey slices
- grated Colby jack or cheddar cheese
- Romaine lettuce
- 2 to mato slices
- 1 Tbsp ranch dressing
- Spread ranch dressing all over one side of the wrap.
- Place tomatoes down the center of the wrap. Then stack lettuce, cheese, turkey, and bacon over top.
- Fold in ends of the wrap and roll up.
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
Lydia Johnson says
I like that you have so many wrap recipes. This Turkey Wrap looks so Delicious!
That turkey wrap is my favorite! I love wraps. Thanks for the comment!
Do you think the wraps can be pre-made for a week’s worth of lunches as we are living out of hotels for the next week
Hi Mandy! Yes, these wraps can be pre-made. You will just want to leave the tomatoes out or they will make the wraps soggy. Otherwise they’ll be great to pre-make! Great question!