All you need for a relaxing night in is a blanket, your favorite TV show, and this bowl of The Best Caramel Popcorn Ever! You’ll agree when you make it.
You know those friends who are super creative and you find yourself in awe of all the things they can do? Kim from A Girl and a Glue Gun is that friend for me and I’m constantly impressed by her abilities to make all the things. She was the inspiration behind this recipe! She’s a gem, that Kim.
You know when you try a treat or some kind of tasty recipe where you’re mind is totally blown when you try it for the first time? So good you’re immediately asking what in the world you just ate because you can’t get enough of it? That is exactly what this popcorn recipe is like and why I call it The Best Caramel Popcorn Ever. I recently made it for a family party and the bowl disappeared. My brother had taken it into the living room where my siblings and parents were visiting and he sat there with it in his lap just munching away. haha It’s just so dang good!
This is one of those gooey popcorns that doesn’t make your hands sticky when you eat it. And it’s so ridiculously easy to make it might make you cry the happiest of tears.
The Best Caramel Popcorn Ever
- 1 bag popcorn (butter or no butter) popped
- 1/2 c butter
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp karo syrup
- 1/2 bag miniature marshmallows 10 oz
- Poor popped popcorn into a large mixing bowl; set aside.
- Melt butter in a sauce pan over medium heat. Add brown sugar and karo; heat and mix until everything is combined and sugar is dissolved. Add marshmallows and melt, stirring continuously.
- Pour mixture over popped popcorn and stir together. And that's it! No need to pour onto a pan to cool.
Kitchen tools and gadgets needed for this recipe:
This popcorn is seriously one of my favorite treats ever! It’s so dang good. You could also pour the popcorn into a greased 9×13 pan and cut into bars to serve.
Would this popcorn be kind of perfect for the Oscars? Here’s a list of delicious recipes, decor, and even a Bingo game for Oscar night, including my tasty caramel popcorn recipe!
Other Oscar night favorites…
This post contains affiliate links. I include these links to help you find the products that I used in the recipe. If you purchase an item from the link, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you. Thank you for your support!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- St. Patrick’s Day Caramel Pretzel Bites - March 9, 2020
- St. Patrick’s Day Dipped Oreos - March 2, 2020
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting - February 12, 2020