I’m sharing French’s® in my life as part of a sponsored series for Socialstars™” #FrenchsCrowd #FrenchsMustard
Grilled and juicy chicken breasts are marinated in a two-ingredient dressing to make a perfectly sweet, zesty, and spicy entree!
Are you just loving this warmer weather like I am? I have loved spending time with my family in the backyard and eating almost all our dinners from the grill. My kids love hamburgers and hotdogs while my husband and I have had those plus steak, chicken, and salmon. Sweet and Spicy Chicken is our latest grilled meal and it was so good! I love that it’s not too spicy and how has just the right amount of sweetness and zest. You only need two ingredients for the marinade: Italian dressing and French’s® Spicy Brown Mustard. So easy and a great chicken dish right off the grill!
Although French’s is known for its iconic Classic Yellow mustard, did you know that it also has a deliciously bold tasting Spicy Brown mustard AND a smooth & creamy Dijon? I used the smooth & creamy Dijon to make Ham and Cheese Pinwheels for my family and everyone loved them. This week we got bold with the big taste of French’s Spicy Brown. It’s the kick that goes way beyond French’s Classic Yellow mustard, making everything from brats and hoagies, to burgers and foot longs come alive with flavor. So, squeeze it on thick and make the ordinary incredible!
I love a nice, grilled piece of chicken. This recipe is particularly juicy and has a great flavor with that marinade. And it’s so easy! I hope you love this recipe and enjoy the rest of your grilling season.
Sweet and Spicy Grilled Chicken
- 2 8-10oz boneless skinless chicken breasts, butterflied
- 4 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 c. Italian dressing
- 2 Tbsp French’s® Spicy Brown Mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- You can use four chicken breasts or butterfly two chicken breasts for this recipe, depending on desired thickness of chicken.
- Combine Italian dressing and French’s® Spicy Brown Mustard in a small bow. Salt and pepper the chicken breasts and place in a sealable container or gallon bag; pour dressing mixture right over top. Allow chicken to marinade for at least three hours.
- Heat grill on medium and cook chicken breasts about 6-7 minutes per side, or until cooked. Serve with fresh, potato salad, and any other favorite BBQ sides. Enjoy!
Whether you use mustard to top hotdogs and hamburgers, to create your own healthy salad dressings or is the “secret ingredient” for your world famous marinade, French’s mustard is a must-have staple for those memorable summer BBQs. With its variety of mustards, there is no limit to how you can add more flavor to your summer dishes! We will be using it all summer long.
Here are some other great ways to use French’s® mustard:
Baked Beans – The perfect side dish for a summer meal!
Easy Ham and Cheese Pinwheels – An easy and delicious meal that doesn’t even require silverware!
I hope you love these recipes using French’s® mustard!
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021