Yesterday I shared my shopping trip for Martha White® Baking Mixes. And today’s the day I share the recipe I made using the yummy Martha White® Strawberry Muffin Mix! We made this french toast for dinner recently and my kids went crazy over it. The warm buttermilk syrup pairs perfectly and goes so well with the strawberry flavored french toast. What a delicious southern breakfast!
I could have easily made muffins with the muffin mix. And I definitely plan to in the future! I bought a few packages of this mix at our Kroger store. But I couldn’t believe how easy it was to use this muffin mix to enhance a classic recipe. We were in heaven with our french toast.
Don’t you just love the look of the strawberry chunks on top of this french toast? So pretty and yummy. The french toast is so fluffy and the muffin mix without a doubt contributes to that.
This syrup can be easily prepared right after you make the french toast. Serve everything nice and warm together for a southern comfort breakfast.
Strawberry French Toast with Warm Buttermilk Syrup
- 1 7oz package Martha White® Strawberry Flavored Muffin Mix
- 8 slices Texas toast
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/2 c. milk
- Heat a griddle to 350°. In a mixing bowl, combine muffin mix, eggs, and milk.
- Use a spatula to spread butter over hot griddle. Dunk bread one slice at a time into the mixture and place on griddle to cook. Flip after the bottom is golden brown and cook the other side. Serve with maple syrup, holiday syrup, or your favorite syrup!
We will for sure be trying the other muffin mixes to make different flavors of french toast! I definitely want to try the pumpkin flavor. Yum! What will you make with your Martha® White Muffin Mixes?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of J.M. Smucker’s®. The opinions and text are all mine.
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
- S’more Cookies - August 11, 2021