- white cake mix
- 2 cans white frosting, for piping (use 1 can for spreading frosting)
- St. Patrick’s Day green sprinkles
- Lucky Charms cereal
- 24 green cupcake liners
Prepare cake mix as directly. Place cupcake liners in a muffin tin and evenly distribute cake mix to make 24 cupcakes. Bake according to directions on the box.
Allow cupcakes to cool. Frost the cupcakes and immediately add sprinkles. Then place Lucky Charms cereal pieces on each cupcake. Enjoy!
- Microwave Single-Serve Bread Pudding - June 8, 2020
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020