Recently we made a pizza that my kids fell in love with: Italian Cheese Pizza with Fresh Tomatoes. I decided that it would be a yummy twist to make that pizza, but in a crescent roll. And, with no surprise, these Chicken Pesto Roll Ups were a huge hit!
We eat these just as they are, but they would also be good dipped in your favorite marinara sauce!
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 c. diced chicken breast pieces
- 4 oz. pesto
- 1/2 c. diced tomatoes
- 1/3 c. sliced spinach leaves
- 1/2 c. shredded Italian blend cheese
Place a crescent roll on a cookie sheet and flatten out. Spread pesto over the crescent roll and place 3 or 4 chicken pieces at the larger end.
Cover chicken with tomatoes, spinach, and cheese. Roll up the ingredients into the crescent roll and pinch the open sides to avoid ingredients spilling out.
Bake according to directions on crescent roll package.
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020
- Lemon Lush Dessert - April 22, 2020