Hey! I’m Briton- mama to 3 wild kids, foodie, traveler, artist/crafter and blogger of it all at Rad Mom Cool Kid.
Today I’m sharing one of my favorite salads! Every time I bring it to a BBQ or family dinner people ask for the recipe. It is easy, quick to throw together, looks beautiful and it tastes even better!
I love spring and summer because of all the fresh produce. Salads are such a great meal as the temperatures start to soar and the last thing you want is to turn on your stove or oven. Loading dark greens with bright veggies and fruit ups the blah factor, adds awesome vitamins and nutrients, and can take your salad from boring side to main dish in no time!
Spring Mix with Berries, Feta and Toasted Almonds
- Spring mix or your favorite mix of dark lettuces and greens washed and dried
- Fresh berries- I use strawberries blueberries, and raspberries but any will work, washed and dried
- Feta cheese crumbled (you can also use bleu)
- Slivered almonds toasted
- Briana’s Blush Wine Vinaigrette -or- this Creamy Honey-Citrus Vinaigrette would be amazing too
- Gently toss together lettuces and berries. Top with feta and slivered almonds. Drizzle dressing over everything and serve immediately! Make it a meal by adding some grilled chicken- sooooo good!
You can follow me here:
- Microwave Single-Serve Bread Pudding - June 8, 2020
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020