All you need:
- soda of any kind, in cans
- these FREE tags
- baker’s twine or something to tie the tag onto the soda
Easy! I bought the little eight packs of Sprite in the 7.5 ounce cans. Just the right size for preschoolers!
One page of tags has eight tags for you to cut out. Then have your child write their name at the bottom of each tag, punch a hole in the corner, and tie them onto the can. You might want to add a little piece of tape in the back to make sure the string doesn’t fall off from the top.
Click HERE to download these fun (and FREE) tags!
- Microwave Single-Serve Bread Pudding - June 8, 2020
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020