This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShrimpItUp #CollectiveBias
I am a firm believer that everything is better with shrimp. My favorite dish at my favorite restaurant is called Spicy Shrimp and Chicken. And I always order a skewer of grilled shrimp when we go to a steakhouse. I love me some shrimp!
Cooking with seafood can be really intimidating for some people. I’m one of them! Thank goodness I came up with a recipe that makes seafood so easy. The shrimp in this Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo dish are frozen SeaPak® shrimp scampi. They help make this dish taste like it came straight out of a restaurant! I couldn’t believe how good these shrimp tasted. You can tell it’s quality.
I was surprised to learn that quality seafood can be sold in the freezer section at Walmart. That’s exactly where you’ll find SeaPak products. I purchased two types for this meal.
SeaPak shrimp scampi is the star of this dish. I used one 12oz package of the shrimp and it was just the right amount for our dinner.
We also tried SeaPak shrimp spring rolls with our dinner. These are so good! You get 16 in the box and they’re perfect size. You also get a delicious sauce for dipping. A perfect option for a party.
My five year old was in heaven eating this meal. He kept telling me, “Mom, this is so good. This is SO good!” There’s nothing better than making an easy meal that your family loves. That means I’ll be making it over and over again!
Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1/2 lb fettuccine pasta
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 12oz pkg SeaPak Shrimp Scampi
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 1 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 c. Italian blend cheese grated
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Place pasta in a pot of boiling water. Add 1 tsp salt and stir. Boil 11-13 minutes.
- While the pasta is boiling, place frozen shrimp in a saute pan and cook according to package instructions.
- Drain and rinse pasta when finished cooking and set aside. Remove shrimp from saute pan and set aside.
- Add flour, milk, heavy cream, and cheese directly to the melted butter in the saute pan. Stir together and heat till simmering. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place pasta on plates and top with hot alfredo sauce. Top with hot shrimp.
So easy and so good! Quality shrimp in a restaurant-style dish made at home. You can’t beat it! How would you #ShrimpItUp with SeaPak shrimp? Snag a coupon for $.75 off any SeaPak at Walmart and create your own tasty shrimp dish!
- Microwave Single-Serve Bread Pudding - June 8, 2020
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020