Frozen roll dough balls are coated in sugar and spices and baked in a bundt pan then topped with a sweet cinnamon-maple glaze. Every fall brunch needs these Pumpkin Pull Apart Rolls with Cinnamon-Maple Glaze!
When I think of a fall breakfast I need something with pumpkin. Pumpkin Pull Apart Rolls are the perfect option and come together so easily! That glaze is so spot on. You’re going to make these rolls one time and plan on having them every Saturday morning for the rest of your life. Or at least the rest of fall. They’re so good! They would be perfect for Thanksgiving breakfast. Super easy, but also really festive.
Besides the fantastic flavor and color, what I love about these rolls is how easy it is to feed a crowd with one pan. The term “pull apart” is a beautiful thing!
Pumpkin Pull Apart Rolls with Cinnamon-Maple Glaze
- 16 frozen dinner rolls
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. butter melted
For the Glaze:
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp soft butter
- 1/2 tsp. maple extract
- 2 Tbsp milk
- Combine pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Place melted butter in another small bowl. Drop one of the rolls in the melted butter to coat, then roll in the pumpkin pie spice mixture to coat.
- Place eight rolls in the big slots of a greased bundt pan. Place the other eight rolls in the small slots on top of the other rolls. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 3-5 hours, or until rolls reach the top of the pan (see image below).
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350°, or until golden. Carefully invert onto a large plate. Prepare glaze by combining powdered sugar, cinnamon, soft butter, maple extract, and milk in a cereal bowl. Pour glaze over the rolls and serve warm. Enjoy!
Kitchen tools and gadgets needed for this recipe:
I hope you just love this recipe and want to eat it all fall long!
If you like this recipe, you just might like some of these other fall breakfast and brunch favorites…
This post contains affiliate links. I include these links to help you find the products that I used in the recipe. If you purchase an item from the link, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you. Thank you for your support!
- Microwave Single-Serve Bread Pudding - June 8, 2020
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020