My three year old loves hotdogs. He could eat them for every meal if we let him. And this meal wasn’t any different! He ended up eating two. I don’t blame him, they’re really yummy! And also really easy to make. Easy is what I like these days with my two busy little boys! This is a great meal to feed the kids that takes their hotdog to a whole new and fun level.
(I thought about sprinkling some Italian seasoning on the crescent rolls before rolling up the hotdog, but then I changed my mind right before. I wish I had just done it! Italian seasoning would be really good baked into the dough.)
Pig in a Blanket
- 1 8 count can crescent roll dough
- 1 8 count package hotdogs
- Italian seasoning
- mustard ketchup, and other favorite hotdog condiments
- Preheat the oven according to directions on the crescent roll can.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet, lay out each crescent roll triangle and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Place an uncooked hotdog on the wide end of each triangle and roll up to wrap dough around the hotdog.
- Bake according to directions on the crescent roll dough. Serve with your favorite hotdog condiments and potato chips for a quick and fun meal for the whole family!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020
- Lemon Lush Dessert - April 22, 2020