This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Hershey Company. All opinions are 100% mine.
One of my favorite holiday pastimes is baking. Some of my fondest family memories took place in the kitchen during the holidays.Whether we were making goodies for neighbors or food for a Christmas party, I loved helping my mom and dad prepare them.
Recently I got to try all kinds of products from The Hershey Company for holiday baking. There are so many things you can make with all these treats!
I had so many favorites to choose from. Any one of these products are perfect for holiday baking and can make a delectable treat.
I decided on one of my very favorite: Hershey’s Kisses Candy Cane Mint candies. These little drops of heaven taste like a piece of white chocolate with peppermint swirl. So yummy!
One of my favorite indulgences during the holidays is peppermint hot cocoa. These Hershey’s Kisses Candy Cane Mint candies were just perfect to make a treat that tastes like peppermint hot cocoa.
Peppermint Hot Cocoa Cookie Cups are a new favorite holiday treat! One bite into this chewy cookie and it tastes like you’re drinking peppermint hot cocoa. The Hershey’s Kisses Candy Cane Mint candies add the perfect flavor and texture for these treats.
Prepare the cookie dough and add Hershey’s Kisses Candy Cane Mint candies by smashing dough all around it to cover. I had the Hershey’s Kisses Candy Cane Mint candies in the freezer to help them hold their shape a little better in the hot oven.
Roll the dough into balls and place them in a greased mini muffin tin. This is going to give the cookie cups the cup shape.
Top each cookie cup with tiny marshmallows and drizzle with melted Hershey’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips. And you’ve got yourself a perfect treat for the holidays!
I also used Hershey’s Cocoa for this recipe. It was great being able to use so many of the products for one recipe! All those flavors together taste like the perfect cup of peppermint hot cocoa.
Peppermint Hot Cocoa Cookie Cups
- 1 c. unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 6 Tbsp Hershey’s Cocoa
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 ½ c. flour
- 48 Hershey’s Kisses Candy Cane Mint candies frozen
- ¼ c. Hershey’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 c. miniature hot chocolate marshmallows
- Cream together butter and both sugars; add eggs one at a time, mixing well. Add vanilla and mix again.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Slowly add dry mixture to the wet mixture to incorporate. Cover and place in the fridge; preheat oven to 350° and grease a mini muffin tin.
- Get a spoonful of dough and place an unwrapped Hershey’s Kisses Candy Cane Mint candies over top. Wrap dough around the Hershey's Kisses to cover completely. Place in muffin tin and repeat with the rest of the dough and Hershey's Kisses candies.
- Bake 9-11 minutes at 350°. Remove from oven and allow to cool for two minutes. Remove from pan and place on a coolingrack.
- Top with hot chocolate marshmallows and melt chocolate chips. Drizzle over the marshmallows and serve. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoy these cookie cups as much as I do! What would you make with these Hershey’s products? #NewTraditions
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2023
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
how many Cookies does this make??
This recipe makes about 4 dozen cookies.