I don’t know about you, but I always have at least one person on my Christmas gift list who is really hard to shop for. GODIVA is helping me this year with their GODIVA Gift Boxes you can find at Walmart. Yes, Walmart! I feel like I’m there at least once a week lately. Easy!
The 9-piece box contains that fabulous one-of-a-kind taste of GODIVA at a price that won’t break your Christmas shopping budget.
You turn down the holiday candy aisle at Walmart and the GODIVA 9-piece Gift Boxes shine brightly and boldly in their gold wrapping. Then the difficult part comes when you have to decide on a flavor. With that price, why not buy a bunch? This is GOOD chocolate.
This cupcake recipe idea uses the delectable assorted chocolate caramels.
GODIVA Chocolate Caramel Cupcakes
- 1 box devils food cake mix
- 1 small box 3.4 oz chocolate instant pudding
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 c. oil
- 1 c. buttermilk
- 24 foil cupcake liners
- 1/2 batch Easy Chocolate Ganache
- 24 GODIVA Assorted Chocolate Caramels
For the Caramel Buttercream Frosting:
- 2 c. butter softened at room temperature
- 4 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 c. caramel sauce
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 c. powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare muffin tins by placing a cupcake liner in each cup; set aside.
- Prepare cupcakes by combining cake mix, chocolate pudding, eggs, oil, and buttermilk with an electric mixer; mix until blended. Mix for two more minutes on medium speed.
- Place batter into cupcake liners 2/3 full. Bake 15-17 minutes. Remove from oven and set on a wire rack to cool.
- Dip tops of cupcakes up to the wrapper into prepared ganache. Set aside to cool.
- Prepare frosting by blending butter with an electric hand mixer until smooth. Add vanilla extract and caramel; mix until combined.
- Add powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time; add milk and combine well.
- Place frosting in a frosting bag with a 1M star tip. Pipe frosting onto each cupcake and top with a GODIVA Assorted Chocolate Caramel.
The chocolate lover in your life is going to love these cupcakes! They’re decadent and gourmet without breaking the bank. Use the bottom and top of the box for easy gift wrapping!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting - February 12, 2020
- Homemade Dipped Oreos for Valentine’s Day - February 7, 2020
- Rudolph and Friends Christmas Cupcakes - December 17, 2019