This creamy peanut butter ice cream is made without an ice cream maker and packed full of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup chunks. This one is for the peanut butter-chocolate lovers!
For as long as I can remember, I’ve been choosing peanut butter cups as my top ice cream add-in. Whether it’s in a blizzard from Dairy Queen or a self-serve shop, peanut butter cups are my #1 choice of treat. It wasn’t a difficult decision to make when I had to choose an ice cream flavor for National Ice Cream Day! This is my new favorite homemade ice cream recipe and I can’t wait to share it with you today.
Just look at all that peanut butter cup goodness! I love this ice cream because it’s got a light peanut butter flavor in addition to the chunks of peanut butter cups. Just enough without being overpowering. It’s the perfect treat if you love peanut butter.
Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1 - 1 1/2 c. peanut butter cups chopped
- Place whipping cream into the bowl of an electric mixer. Beat on high for two minutes, or until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl combine sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, sugar, and peanut butter. Stir in peanut butter cups. Gently fold this mixture in with the whipping cream till combined.
- Pour mixture into a large bread pan (at least 1.5 qt). Sprinkle with more peanut butter cup chunks, if desired. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 8 hours or overnight. Serve and enjoy!
Kitchen tools and gadgets needed for this recipe:
I hope you love this ice cream! I’m going to be making this recipe over and over.
Here are more ice cream recipes to help you celebrate National Ice Cream Day today!
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
aimee @ like mother like daughter says
Peanut butter ice cream with lots of peanut butter cups is definitely in my top 3 ice cream flavors. This one looks so peanut buttery and with just the right amount of chopped up cups! YUM!
Jessica @ A Kitchen Addiction says
I can’t resist peanut butter ice cream! This sounds incredible!
Do you deliver?? But seriously, this sounds AMAZING. Yummed it so I can remember to make it before the end of summer!