I don’t know about you, but Rhodes rolls have saved me on a number of occasions for family dinner. There’s nothing easier than taking balls of dough out of a bag and placing them in a pan to rise, ready to bake in a matter of hours. Bless you, Rhodes!
I was craving garlic bread one Sunday and thought it would be fun to try something different with our Rhodes rolls. And I was so excited when they turned out being so easy! These Parmesan Garlic Pull Apart Rolls went perfectly with our easy Brown Sugar Pork Chops. They’d be awesome with spaghetti and meatballs, too. Wow, I’m hungry.
All you have to do to make these pull apart rolls is place a frozen dough ball into the butter and herbs mixture, then coat with Parmesan cheese, and place in the pan. Let them rise as you usually do with Rhodes rolls then bake them! Super simple.
Parmesan Garlic Pull Apart Rolls
- 1/2 c. butter melted
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese grated
- 20 Rhodes frozen dinner rolls
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Combine melted butter and seasonings in a small bowl. Place Parmesan cheese in another small bowl.
- Roll a frozen dinner roll around in the butter mixture to cover, then place in the Parmesan cheese and coat.
- Place each roll in a greased 9x13 pan. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise 3-5 hours.
- Bake rolls 15-20 minutes, or until light golden brown in color.