This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessPies #CollectiveBias
No bake strawberry cheesecakes over mini graham cracker crusts and topped with a strawberry sauce and whipped topping. The perfect size desserts for individual servings!
Nothing says summer like a strawberry dessert. My family loves strawberries and the kids ask for them with every meal. They can’t get enough! And they were extra excited when I made them mini cheesecakes that featured strawberries and some of their other favorite ingredients from Walmart. You can make all kinds of effortless pies with these mini pie crusts and ingredients!
All the ingredients for this recipe are really easy to find at Walmart. The Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts were on the baking aisle with the other pie crusts and fillings, the mint plant was by the fresh flowers in the produce department, the Dannon® Greek Yogurt was by the other yogurt and dairy products, the Reddi-wip® was right by the milk, and the strawberries were in the produce section.
You can prepare these mini cheesecakes in the morning and let them sit in the fridge until you need them in the evening. They come together easily and quickly. The cheesecake itself only has three ingredients and perfectly fills all six Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts. Prepare the strawberry sauce on the stovetop and place it in the fridge until you’re ready to serve the mini cheesecakes to your family.
Mini No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes
- 1 6-count pkg Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 8oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 2 5.3oz Dannon® Light & Fit Greek Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1/3 c. orange juice
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 c. fresh strawberries diced and smashed
- 1/4 c. sugar
- Reddi-wip® to top
- fresh mint leaves to garnish
- Prepare cheesecake by whipping cream cheese with an electric hand mixer until smooth. Add powdered sugar and mix again. Fold in two Dannon® Light & Fit Greek Strawberry Cheesecake. Evenly distribute cheesecake mixture amongst the six Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts. Cover and place in the fridge to set, at least one hour.
- To make the strawberry sauce, combine orange juice and cornstarch in a saucepan. Add smashed strawberries and sugar. Stir to combine and heat over medium-high heat until boiling. Stir to thicken. Place in a cereal bowl, cover, and place in the fridge to cool.
- Serve cheesecakes with cooled strawberry sauce poured over top. Top with Reddi-wip® and garnish with mint leaves.
We made these cheesecakes for dessert after Sunday dinner. The kids were so excited to dig in! The mini size is perfect for kids and adults. These are great ingredients to make effortless pies for your family. So easy and fun!
Now get a Dannon® Greek Yogurt and Reddi-wip® Ibotta coupon for $0.50 off!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting - February 12, 2020
- Homemade Dipped Oreos for Valentine’s Day - February 7, 2020
- Rudolph and Friends Christmas Cupcakes - December 17, 2019