Raise your hand if you have a Jake fan at your house! I have both my hands up right now. My boys LOVE Jake and the Never Land Pirates!
If you’ve got a Jake birthday party in the works, dessert is about to get really easy with these cupcakes and FREE printable cupcake toppers.
You get six different cupcake toppers in this printable, two of each topper on a page totaling 12 toppers.
Jake, Izzy and Cubby
Jake and the Never Land Pirates logo, Hook with Smee and crocodile, and “Happy Birthday”
Simply print out the toppers, cut or punch them out, and tape to sucker sticks. Easy! These are perfect for a Jake and the Never Land Pirates birthday party.
Click here to download Jake and the Never Land Pirates cupcake toppers.
Jake and the Never Land Pirates Cupcakes
- chocolate cake mix
- vanilla frosting
- chocolate sprinkles
- red yellow and blue cupcake liners (Found in the same pack in the baking grocery aisle at Walmart)
- Wilton sucker sticks Found in the aisle with all the baking pans and cake decorating supplies at Walmart
- 1 M star frosting tip By Wilton sucker sticks
- Bake cupcakes according to package directions. Allow to cool then frost with 1M star tip. Immediately add sprinkles.
- Before the party starts, punch or cut out the toppers and tape a sucker stick to the back of each one. Place a topped sucker stick into each cupcake.
This post is part of a Month of Disney blog series hosted by R & R Workshop. For more fun Disney projects, check out the links below!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020
- Lemon Lush Dessert - April 22, 2020