This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SoHoppinGood #CollectiveBias
Chewy, chocolatey brownie cups topped with smooth and creamy Blue Bunny® Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream and chocolate sauce. A perfectly decadent individual serving of brownies and ice cream!
If I could choose any dessert to indulge in, it would be brownies and ice cream. There’s something about a chewy, chocolatey brownie with cool and creamy ice cream that takes me to my happy place. For that reason, we made these decadent Ice Cream Cookie Cups for a fun and tasty Sunday dessert using Blue Bunny® Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream.
Blue Bunny® has made new clear packaging for the flavors. I love seeing the chunks of chocolate chips in this Blue Bunny® Mint Chocolate Chip flavor! We also purchased Blue Bunny® Butter Pecan – another favorite.
The kids and I took a trip to Walmart where we easily found the Blue Bunny® ice Cream. Just look at all those options! My kids would have picked all of the flavors if I would have let them.
Ice Cream Brownie Cups are a perfect way to serve individual servings of brownies and ice cream. Simply bake the brownie batter in a muffin tin and you’ve got easy servings that pop right out! You can serve them cool or warm. I personally love eating them warm and letting the ice cream melt all over! SO good.
Top each brownie cup with a scoop of Blue Bunny® Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. A single scoop fits perfectly on one brownie cup.
Then top with chocolate syrup. This is easily one of my new favorite desserts!
Ice Cream Brownie Cups
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 3 T. cocoa
- 2 c. flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Blue Bunny® Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream
- chocolate sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Cream together butter and sugar in a stand mixer or electric hand mixer. Add eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla and cocoa. Mix together until combined.
- Add flour one cup at a time and mix until combined.
- Grease a 12-count muffin tin and distribute batter evenly amongst all the cups. Bake 15-17 minutes. Serve warm or allow to cool completely.
- Remove brownie cups from the muffin tin and top each one with a scoop of Blue Bunny® Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. Drizzle with chocolate sauce and serve.
What is your favorite Blue Bunny® ice cream flavor?