- 4 (4 oz) salmon filets
- 1/4 c. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1/4 c. honey
- 2 Tbsp Gourmet Garden Cilantro
- 2 Tbsp Gourmet Garden Garlic
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
|image via gourmetgarden.com|
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, olive oil, honey, Gourmet Garden Cilantro, Gourmet Garden Garlic, and ground pepper.
Place the salmon filets skin side down on the prepared baking sheet. Pour half the sauce over the salmon and bake for 10 minutes. Pour the rest of the sauce over the salmon and bake 5 more minutes.
Switch the oven to broil and broil the salmon for 3 minutes. Spoon any extra sauce from the pan over the salmon to serve. Enjoy!
- Microwave Single-Serve Bread Pudding - June 8, 2020
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020