I love a good homemade pasta dish. And I especially love a homemade pasta dish that’s easy to make and light!
This Grilled Chicken Tortellini doesn’t have any sauce. (Say whaaa?) But it’s not a dry pasta dish so don’t you worry your little head. The oil from the sundried tomatoes jar gives the pasta a nice smooth texture without making it heavy. No dry pasta here! Add some Italian blend cheese and fresh basil for a finishing touch. This is a great way to enjoy pasta without a lot of extra calories!
Grilled Chicken Tortellini
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 pkg Buitoni cheese tortellini
- 1 lg boneless skinless chicken breast grilled and sliced
- 1/2 c. sundried tomatoes from the jar
- 1/2 c. fresh basil leaves sliced
- 1/4 c. shredded Italian blend cheese
- salt and pepper
- Cook tortellini according to package directions and drain water. Place back in the pot and add tomatoes, oil, and salt and pepper.
- Place the pot over medium heat to warm tomatoes and oil. Place in a serving bowl and carefully stir in basil. Sprinkle cheese over tortellini and serve.
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Microwave Single-Serve Bread Pudding - June 8, 2020
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020