Last year I went to a blogging conference and we attended a dinner at a popular steakhouse in Salt Lake City. It was a three course meal and the salad featured a really creamy strawberry dressing. I’ve been dying to remake it! I finally did this last week and it is sooooo good. It makes me wish for summer
Because February was American Heart Month, I used Mazola Corn Oil in this dressing. This simple swap was an easy way to make a healthier salad dressing for us to enjoy. And it’s very ideal for cooking and baking because of its neutral taste. So many other oils change the flavor of your dish. Corn oil is perfect for that reason!
This dressing is so yummy. And it tasted so good on the salads we made at home! Besides the dressing, we added mozzarella cheese and cashews to our salads. It was pretty tasty and so perfect with the salty cashews.
Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 c. strawberries sliced
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Mazola corn oil
- 2-3 tsp. sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. Add more sugar, if needed.
- Serve over your favorite salad. Enjoy!
**I have been compensated by Mazola Corn Oil for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
- S’more Cookies - August 11, 2021