This post is sponsored by LA VICTORIA but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Juicy shrimp tacos are filled with tender lemon-garlic shrimp, crispy lettuce, cheddar cheese, and a sweet and spicy pineapple salsa. This is a great meal to enjoy with the family any night of the week!
Now that my boys are school age, I now more than ever want dinner to be something I can put together quickly and easily. It’s always been hectic making a meal for a pack of boys in the family, but this age is just busy. So many sports practices and games, lessons, and other activities. Our family has school all year round so we always seem to have something going on. It all keeps this busy mom on her feet, that’s for sure! I’m lucky to have good eaters in my family and was so thrilled when they loved these Easy Shrimp Tacos I made for dinner last week. LA VICTORIA® Pineapple Salsa added the perfect amount of spice and sweetness to the tacos that I couldn’t have added any other way. This was such a delicious meal!
My kids love salsa and they were so excited to try LA VICTORIA® Pineapple Salsa. The combination of savory and sweet is so yummy for chips and salsa, to spread over grilled chicken, and especially for these tacos! It brings just the right amount of heat that the entire family can enjoy
This recipe is as easy as cooking the shrimp and chopping up lettuce. From there it’s all about building the perfect taco! My boys sure didn’t have to wait long for this yummy dinner.
Easy Shrimp Tacos
- 2 10-12oz packages frozen scampi shrimp
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 c. romaine lettuce chopped
- LA VICTORIA® Pineapple Salsa
- 1/2 c. cheddar cheese grated
- 3 limes cut in half
- Place the shrimp in a saute pan and cook for 7-8 minutes over medium-high heat, or until cooked through; set aside.
- Place two tortillas on top of one another and fill with lettuce, salsa, cheese, and 5 shrimp. Serve with lime half to squeeze juice onto the taco.
I hope you and your family love these Easy Shrimp Tacos as much as we do! Such an easy and delicious meal for any night of the week.
LA VICTORIA® Brand wants to know where you seek out fresh summer flavor. Whether it’s a trendy fish joint, a local dive, or your grandma’s kitchen. Capture a video and/or photo for a chance to win!
WHAT TO DO:
1. Follow @LAVICTORIABrand on Instagram and/or like on Facebook
2. Share a video and/or picture showing where you seek out fresh summer flavor (whether a trendy fish joint, a local dive, your grandma’s kitchen-you name it!)
3. Tag your entry with #FlavorSeekers and #MangoHabaneroSalsa and tag the handle @LaVictoriaBrand
4. “Follow” and “Like” @LaVictoriaBrand on the platform the entry was submitted (Instagram and/or Facebook).
Grand Prize: One (1) Weekend Getaway for Two in Sunny San Diego (flight and hotel included, valued at $3,500)
Honorable mentions prizes: grill kits, branded t-shirts, cinch sack, lip balms, stickers, etc.
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020
- Lemon Lush Dessert - April 22, 2020