Dr. Seuss is one of those authors that will always be celebrated. His birthday is March 2nd and is celebrated by thousands of schools across the country as Read Across America Day. I am so excited for my kids to be old enough to go to elementary school and celebrate this day with their friends! We love Dr. Seuss.
These One Fish Two Fish Jello Cups are the perfect snack for the kids on Dr. Seuss’ birthday. This snack is inspired by the Dr. Seuss book One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish. They’re so easy to make and they’re bright and fun. This would make a great snack for a school class.
Easy One Fish Two Fish Jello Cups
- 1 small box berry blue jello
- 1 c. boiling water
- 1/2 c. ice cubes
- multi-color swedish fish candies
- canned whipped cream
- 3 9oz clear plastic cups
- Pour jello powder into boiling water; stir till all granules are dissolved.
- Add 1/2 c. ice cubes and stir till dissolved.
- Pour 1/2 c. jello liquid into each plastic cup. Place in the fridge and cool over night.
- Top with whipped cream and two colored fish candies. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more Dr. Seuss food ideas? Here are some of my favorites…
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2023
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021