One of the most popular dishes at Winger’s restaurants is so easy to make at home! Copycat Winger’s Sticky Finger Salads are perfect for feeding the family on a weeknight or for having friends over on the weekend.
Ever since the beginning of my days going to Winger’s restaurants with my family I can remember my mom ordering the Sticky Finger Salad. It’s always been her favorite thing on the menu. And for good reason! There are so many delicious ingredients on this salad that come together to make one tasty meal. My husband and sister also order this salad when we go to the restaurant.
A few years ago we tried our hand at making Copycat Winger’s Sticky Fingers and they turned out SO good. I’m not sure why it took me so long to make the salad! It was so easy and tastes just like the salad my family orders at the restaurant. And it’s SUPER easy to make. The sauce for the chicken has two ingredients, and then the rest of the salad is just a matter of tossing ingredients on top of each other. It’s pretty fantastic. I like to make buttermilk ranch for this recipe, but you can toss it with whatever ranch dressing you would like.
I haven’t made my favorite Winger’s copycat recipe yet. That one is coming up next! It’s one of my very favorite things to order out EVER. Let’s just say it also includes copycat sticky fingers…It’s a goody! Can’t wait to share it with you. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this salad!
Copycat Winger’s Sticky Finger Salad
Copycat Winger's Amazing Sauce (for chicken)
- 6 Tbsp Frank's Original Hot Sauce
- 1 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 8 frozen breaded chicken tenders
- 1 10 oz bag hearts of romaine
- 1 c. craisins
- 1 c. cheddar cheese grated
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 packet buttermilk ranch dressing mix
- 1 c. buttermilk
- 1 c. milk
- Begin by preparing the sauce by placing brown sugar and hot sauce in a sauce pan. Heat over medium until the sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly.
- Bake chicken tenders according to the direction on the bag (about 15-18 minutes at 400°F). Place baked chicken tenders in a large bowl and pour sauce over top. Gently toss to coat; set aside.
- Divide lettuce evenly onto four plates. Top each salad with 1/4 cup craisins and 1/4 cup cheese. Divide tomatoes up evenly amongst the salads. Cut up two prepared sticky fingers (chicken coated in sauce) for each salad. Combine dressing mix, buttermilk, and mayo to make the ranch. Drizzle over each salad. Serve and enjoy!
Kitchen tools and gadgets needed for this recipe:
I can’t wait to make this recipe for my mom! That will be the real test right there. I think she will love it!
This post contains affiliate links. I include these links to help you find the products that I used in the recipe. If you purchase an item from the link, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you. Thank you for your support!