Smooth and fluffy cinnamon honey butter that tastes like the Texas Roadhouse version!
We’re heading to Texas Roadhouse for dinner tonight. But what happens when I come home and start craving that butter all over again? I guess I’ll just make it! It’s seriously so SIMPLE to make, it’s wonderful. Not to mention it’s super delicious. Ok, is it dinner time yet?
Copycat Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Honey Butter
- 1 c. butter barely warm (remove from fridge and let sit about 20 minutes)
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1/4 c. honey
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Using the whisk attachment on your stand mixer, or using a hand mixer, whip the butter until fluffy.
- Add the powdered sugar and combine; add the honey and the cinnamon. Mix well.
- Store in the fridge or at room temperature, if using soon. Serve at room temperature.
Kitchen tools and gadgets needed for this recipe:
This butter tastes amazing on rolls, toast, bagels, sweet potatoes…Pretty much everything, let’s be honest.
And don’t miss the recipe for Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls to go with your cinnamon honey butter!
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
- S’more Cookies - August 11, 2021