Smooth and fluffy cinnamon honey butter that tastes like the Texas Roadhouse version!
We’re heading to Texas Roadhouse for dinner tonight. But what happens when I come home and start craving that butter all over again? I guess I’ll just make it! It’s seriously so SIMPLE to make, it’s wonderful. Not to mention it’s super delicious. Ok, is it dinner time yet?
Copycat Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Honey Butter
- 1 c. butter barely warm (remove from fridge and let sit about 20 minutes)
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1/4 c. honey
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Using the whisk attachment on your stand mixer, or using a hand mixer, whip the butter until fluffy.
- Add the powdered sugar and combine; add the honey and the cinnamon. Mix well.
- Store in the fridge or at room temperature, if using soon. Serve at room temperature.
Kitchen tools and gadgets needed for this recipe:
This butter tastes amazing on rolls, toast, bagels, sweet potatoes…Pretty much everything, let’s be honest.
And don’t miss the recipe for Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls to go with your cinnamon honey butter!
Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2023
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
Yay! I’m so excited!
This sounds wonderful and I can almost taste it on biscuits. This is my first visit to your blog, so I took some time to browse through your earlier posts. I’m so glad I did that. I really like the food and recipes you share with your readers and I’ll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings…Mary
This looks DELICIOUS! Thank you for sharing, can’t wait to try it!
I have just found you also. I love your site, and ofcourse your recipes.
We don’t have Roadhouses but I think these are something like the rolls and butter at the Golden Corral. We love those!
I think we have friends in common as I am also into scrapbooking and have lots of Morman friends. Hope we will be friends also.
just made this delish!
Oh good! Thanks so much for the comment!