I’m headed to New York City for the week and I couldn’t be more excited! While I’m gone, seven of my favorite bloggers will be filling in on my blog and sharing summertime recipes.
The first of these fabulous bloggers is Karina from The Bucket List Girl. Her outlook on life and living everyday like it’s your last is inspiring. And I quote her in saying, “You don’t have to be old or sick to start your Bucket List!” Love it!!
I am SO excited to try the dessert Karina is sharing today! This looks like such a winner all the way around!
- 3 cups milk
- 2 small packages instant vanilla pudding
- 1 package of chocolate frosting
- 8 oz. COOL WHIP
- 1 box of graham crackers
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020
- Lemon Lush Dessert - April 22, 2020