This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #50YearsofBreakfast #CollectiveBias
It’s been seven months since I’ve had my baby and we’re just so in love with the little guy. He’s such a blessing! With a baby being born comes the dreaded months after where I work on getting my life and my body back to what I’m comfortable with. Food and I are buddies. We’re tight. Especially brownies and anything chocolate. It sure makes things hard when I’m trying to lose some weight! When I wake up in the morning the first thing I want to do is go downstairs and get breakfast before the kids get up. One of my favorite things to make for breakfast is a breakfast drink using Nestlé Carnation Breakfast Essentials®. It’s low in calories and I can have a chocolate drink for breakfast without feeling guilty. It’s pretty great!
You can find it on the breakfast aisle at Walmart in Vanilla, Strawberry, or Chocolate flavors. Chocolate is my favorite!
I love how it makes me feel full and I don’t want to eat more afterward. It’s the perfect drink to start my morning and curb my hunger. And it has less than 300 calories!
One of my favorite ways to drink Nestlé Carnation Breakfast Essentials® is with the rich chocolate powder combined with raspberries and banana. That flavor combination tastes so good for breakfast! I even have to hide it from my kids so they won’t take it and drink it. It’s mine, I tell you!
This drink really satisfies my hunger in the mornings. I don’t feel the need to munch AND I get a sweet fix all at the same time. It’s my favorite way to eat breakfast!
Now that you want to make this drink for breakfast, let me tell you about the CarnationFreeBreakfast.com promotion! This is pretty great:
- Buy any 2 Carnation Breakfast Essentials® products.
- Get a clear photo of your entire receipt and then text it with keyword BREAKFAST to 811811. Or email it to redeem@CarnationFreeBreakfast.com. You can also upload your receipt HERE.
- You will receive a code back once the receipt has been verified that you can share with your friends and family for a free breakfast! (up to $7.99 value)
You’re sharing breakfast and we are too! Carnation Breakfast Essentials® will donate $25,000 to Feeding America to help those in need.
Chocolate-Banana-Raspberry Breakfast Drink
- 1 c. fat free milk
- 6 leveled Tbsp Nestlé Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Chocolate flavored powder
- 1/2 banana peeled
- 1/3 c. fresh raspberries
- Place banana and raspberries in a blender; pour milk over top.
- Add Nestlé Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Chocolate flavored powder to the blender; blend until combined.
- Serve cold in a glass.
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
- S’more Cookies - August 11, 2021