This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PutItOnARitz #CollectiveBias
Enter for a chance to win one of forty $100 Walmart e-Gift Cards (10 per week) by uploading an Instagram photo of your RITZ®-topped creation with #putitonaritzcontest!
I love my sweets. LOVE them. If I could eat desserts all the time I totally would! But since that isn’t exactly the best thing for my body, I often try to incorporate sweets into a snack that will satisfy my craving. We buy RITZ® like they’re no longer being produced and we want to make sure we have our supply stocked up. We cook with them and the whole family loves snacking on them. These Chocolate-Cream Strawberry Bites are a new favorite way to eat them!
But before I get to the recipe, let’s talk about the Instagram contest going on right now! Click HERE to enter the Snackify Challenge with your own RITZ®-topped creation for a chance to win a $100 gift card!
Ritz Snackify Challenge Instagram Contest
We haven’t tried a RITZ flavor we didn’t like. For these snacks I decided to go with the original cracker. These snacks are super easy to make. The first step is to drizzle delicious dark chocolate (semi-sweet) over the crackers. Let’s be honest, I’d be fine stopping here. But it gets better! Add a little dollop of whipped cream over the chocolate. You can smooth it out a little so the peak isn’t so high. Then add four or five pieces of diced strawberry. I lucked out and found the sweetest strawberries! Finally, add a sprig of fresh mint for a pop of color and flavor. So pretty! I recently planted mint in my kitchen herb garden and I loved being able to go over there and cut little sprigs off for each snack. I think these would even be pretty for a bridal shower or other event. The first time I bit into one of these (ok, shoved it in my mouth) my eyes went wide and I said, “Yum!” Probably a lot louder than I should have with a sleeping baby nearby. But they really are so yummy!
Chocolate and Cream Strawberry Snacks
- 12 original RITZ® crackers
- 5 strawberries diced
- 1/4 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- whipped topping
- 12 fresh mint sprigs to garnish
- Place chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl. Heat chocolate until melted for 15 seconds at a time, stirring between each heat time.
- Place chocolate in a sandwich baggy and cut a small tip off one of the corners. Drizzle the chocolate onto one side of each cracker. Allow to cool and dry before moving onto the next step.
- Add a small dollop of whipped topping to each cracker. Then place 4 or 5 pieces of diced strawberry on top of the whipped topping. Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and serve.
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
- S’more Cookies - August 11, 2021