This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PourMoreFun #CollectiveBias
The weather here is feeling about a month ahead of what it usually feels like this time of year. We’ve been spending a lot of time outside in the sun-playing on the swing set, grilling, doing yard work…Needless to say, we’re ready for summer at this house! We love making fun drinks when the weather gets hot. We were recently introduced to Kool-Aid Easy Mix and our lives have been changed forever. All growing up we made Kool-Aid and my kids love it, too. But THIS. This takes Kool-Aid to a whole other incredibly easy level. You thought it was easy before, you should try Kool-Aid Easy Mix!
We went to Walmart and were first surprised at how affordable it is for one of these big containers. And then we saw the phrase, “Just Add Water” on the top. And that is really all you do! Just add water. And the other beautiful thing: you don’t have to make an entire pitcher. You can make a pitcher quite easily, but you can also make just one serving or a smaller sized pitcher. Just squirt it in water, stir it up, and you’re done. My kids cannot wait to make popsicles with this during the summer!
We grilled hotdogs with the kids and had a fun family bbq in the backyard last week. The drink we made included the Cherry flavored Kool-Aid Easy Mix and the kids loved helping me make it!
And it was easy as squirting the Cherry Kool-Aid Easy Mix into the water and stirring it. That part was made in about 30 seconds from start to finish.
And minutes later we had a yummy, refreshing, summery drink for our bbq! We already can’t wait to make it again.
Cherry Limeade Cooler
- 16 oz. prepared Cherry Kool-Aid Easy Mix
- 3/4 - 1 whole can frozen limeade concentrate depending on preference of tartness
- 2 c. ice
- 16 oz. lemon-lime soda
- lime wedges to garnish
- Place ice cubes in a blender; add limeade concentrate over top. Blend well.
- Pour prepared Cherry Kool-Aid Easy Mix and lemon-lime soda in the blender. Blend until combined. Pour in glasses and garnish with lime wedges. Enjoy!
How will you be using Kool-Aid Easy Mix this summer?
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
- S’more Cookies - August 11, 2021