This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NatureMadePrenatalDHA #CollectiveBias
Now that the pregnancy test is positive, it’s time to take care of and treat yourself! Here is a list of pregnancy must-haves that won’t break the bank.
Pregnancy is such an exciting time! There’s nothing better than seeing that positive pregnancy test and realizing you’re going to be bringing a baby into the world. The best thing a mom-to-be can do is take care of herself. A healthy mom means a healthy baby. And it turns out that it isn’t very expensive to do so! Here is a list of my must-have pregnancy items.
First and foremost, moms-to-be need a good prenatal vitamin. Nature Made Prenatal Multi + 200 mg DHA (found at Sam’s Club) is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- Clinically proven absorption of folic acid and iron
- One per day dosage
- Easy-to-swallow softgel
You should start taking a prenatal 6 months before you start trying to get pregnant.
- Take with food
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals (before and during pregnancy) including Folic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Iodine, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3†
- Provides 200 mg DHA which may help support fetal brain and eye development †
- “Free from”:
- No Synthetic Dyes
- No Yeast or Starch
- No Artificial Flavors
- Gluten Free
- Clinically proven absorption of Folic Acid and Iron
- Folic Acid is an important B Vitamin for Women of Childbearing Age and Pregnant Women – Plays a critical role in the proper development of the baby’s nervous system.†
- Adequate folic acid in healthful diets may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a neural tube defect.
My baby was born two months ago and I’ve continued to take Nature Made Prenatal Multi + DHA. It’s been a great way for me to take care of myself post-baby!
Drinking water is one of the most important things you can do during pregnancy. A good water bottle is a must for me so I can fill it with a good amount of water at one time and easily take it around with me. I find that I drink more water during pregnancy if I have a good water bottle.
It can be so hard to be comfortable during pregnancy! A nice pair of slippers and soft blanket can be so helpful when you’re cold or just want something comfortable to snuggle up with.
Women’s gums take a beating during pregnancy, thanks to all those lovely hormonal changes. A gentle dental floss can be helpful when those gums are achy and swollen. Look for floss with wide string instead of the hard, thin stuff.
- Foot cream to help with swelling and sore feet
- Epsom salt for when you can’t reach your feet anymore with the foot cream
- Dry shampoo when you’re too sick and tired to wash your hair with water
- Snacks to help with nausea and pregnancy cravings
- Chocolate because it’s just so darn good
I hope you found this list helpful! Head over to your local Sam’s Club to find Nature Made Prenatal Mutli+DHA to help you get on the right track for a healthy pregnancy.
What are some of your pregnancy must-haves?
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
Comfy clothes and slippers were what I lived in the last month of my pregnant. ~client
Me too! If it didn’t have an elastic waistband it wasn’t worth wearing. haha