This post has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #PlayPauseRefresh #CollectiveBias
When life gets busy, it’s hard to get out for a date night. Here’s how we enjoy a date night in, including a recipe for Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip!
If you’re anything like us, your nights are totally busy and the craziness doesn’t seem to let up. We have little kids in our family, which makes it really hard to get out and go on a date. For that reason, we take advantage of the moments when our kids are in bed and we have some time and the TV to ourselves.
Here’s How We Have a Date Night In
One of the most commonly asked questions in our house is, “Do you want a drink?” We have a fridge out in the garage that’s always stocked with our favorite Coca-Cola beverages. I’m like most women in my town and love an ice cold Diet Coke. My hubby loves his Coca-Cola Zero Sugar. We make the perfect pair!
Enter the Sweepstakes
If you’re all about a night in with the TV, here is a chance to use that to enter to win all kinds of prizes, including Coca-Cola gift packs, electronic store gift cards, TV soundbars, and more! Here’s how to enter:
- Pick up your favorite Coca-Cola beverage and Program Your Night.
- Take a photo of how you enjoy Coca-Cola during TV night. Make sure the program you are watching stays on your TV but out of your photo.
- Share your photo on Twitter or Instagram with both #programyournight and #sweepstakes for a chance to win cool prizes.
Make the Perfect Snack
We love to snack while we’re watching TV together. Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip is the perfect option for munching because it’s easy to share and so good!
Chop up all ingredients and combine in a large bowl. Then spread into a baking dish, top with cheese, and bake. That’s it! Super easy and so yummy.
Prep the Couch for TV Watching
Now that your cold Coca-Cola beverages are picked and the snack is made, it’s time to get the couch ready for the date night. Place that spinach dip right in the center and the beverages close by. Everybody gets their own side and their own drink so nobody gets hurt. 😉
And now you’re ready for your date night in!
Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 1 10 oz bag spinach leaves chopped
- 1 14 oz can artichoke hearts chopped
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese softened
- 1 c sour cream
- 5 tsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 c mozzarella cheese grated
- 3/4 c parmesan cheese grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- baguette slices, chips, or crackers to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Remove the spinach from the bag and roughly chopping. Drain the artichoke hearts and chop those as well; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and sour cream with an electric mixer until smooth and mixed. Stir in spinach leaves, artichoke hearts, minced garlic mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese. Add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Spread dip into an 9x13 baking dish. Top with any leftover mozzarella and parmesan cheese, cover with aluminum foil, and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Click here to get all kinds of TV night inspiration from Coca-Cola! What are your favorite ways to have a date night in?