Whether you’re looking for a quick lunch or don’t want to heat up the house for dinner, BBQ Chicken Wraps are a perfectly tasty and easy option!
Photos updated 2/28/2018
I think it seems only fitting to talk about a meal that is wrapped in a lovely shade of green, in honor of the Super Bowl champs the Green Bay Packers! (Sorry, little sister. I know how much the Steelers mean to you.) Wasn’t the game a great one? I was picturing all the parties going on out there and the smorgasbord of food at each one. Party food is the best. What were some of the featured items at your parties?
Now that I’ve brought up the sad news to all you Steelers fans once more and tears have most likely been shed, let’s talk about today’s recipe. This dish will bring some smiles. It comes from my twin sister, Amber, and her husband, Che’. (Did I mention I have a twin? She’s my best pal.) My husband and I were talking to them about quick recipes and they told us about how much they love these BBQ Chicken Wraps. For a couple that comes home from work late some days they needed something for dinner that they could put together quickly. We loved the idea, and when we tried these wraps we were in heaven! They are so tasty and very filling.
If we open the wrap up like if the above photo you can see all the ingredients in all their tasty glory. I love the flavor of this wrap and how much it tastes like something I would order at a restaurant. So many colors and flavors in this one! And it’s a great recipe if you’re counting calories. One of these wraps has 368 calories.
BBQ Chicken Wraps
- 1 large spinach and herb tortilla wrap
- 1 Tbsp ranch dressing
- 1 Tbsp barbecue sauce
- 1/2 c Romaine lettuce
- 3 oz grilled chicken breast cut into strips
- 1/4 c roma tomato diced or sliced
- 2 Tbsp corn cooked
- 2 Tbsp black beans cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 oz cheddar cheese grated
- Place one spinach wrap flat on a plate. Add ranch dressing and barbecue sauce and spread over the wrap.
- Place lettuce down the center of the wrap. Top with chicken, tomato, corn, beans, and cheddar cheese. Roll up like a wrap and enjoy!
Kitchen tools and gadgets needed to make this recipe:
I hope you love this wrap as much as I do! I’ve been able to lose weight while eating this tasty meal and I can’t imagine losing the weight without being able to eat good food like this.
Looking for more wrap recipes? Here are some of my favorites!
This post contains affiliate links. I include these links to help you find the products that I used in the recipe. If you purchase an item from the link, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you. Thank you for your support!
- Microwave Single-Serve Bread Pudding - June 8, 2020
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020