This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #20MinutesToTasty #CollectiveBias
Every party needs a good dip! BBQ Chicken Dip is loaded with chunks of barbecue chicken and a combination of barbecue, cheddar, and ranch flavors. Grab the crackers and dig in!
It’s holiday time! The holidays are in full swing so it’s time to start the parties. I love hosting a party and having friends and family bring their favorite dishes to share. Or walking into a party I was invited to and seeing the food table with every inch of tabletop covered by something delicious. When I make holiday party food it’s usually one of two things: a dessert or a dip. You can’t beat a warm and creamy dip surrounded by an array of crackers. BBQ Chicken Dip is the perfect party appetizer for many reasons! One of my favorite things about it is that it only takes about 20 minutes to make. And it’s all thanks to Farm Rich!
Every holiday needs appetizers like this dip. Farm Rich is my go-to appetizer brand for parties and get-togethers. They’re ready in just minutes and they’re made with wholesome ingredients. You can enjoy them on their own or add them to a recipe or meal. They just make things so much easier! You can find Farm Rich appetizers at Walmart.
I used the Farm Rich Chicken Bites BBQ and I will never do anything different. Farm Rich cuts out the step of preparing the chicken so you can throw the chicken right into the oven to bake.
After the chicken is out of the oven, cut it into pieces and cover with the included BBQ sauce. And your chicken is ready to go into the dip!
My husband and I shared this delicious dip with some of our neighbors and it went so fast. I loved the smooth and creaminess with the chunks of chicken. We used our favorite crackers and it was the perfect combo.
BBQ Chicken Dip
- 1 pkg Farm Rich Chicken Bites BBQ
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c. ranch dressing
- 1/2 c. BBQ sauce
- 1/2 c. cheddar cheese grated
- 1/4 c. green onion diced
- crackers for serving
- Place chicken on a baking sheet in a single layer. Stir cream cheese in a mixing bowl until nice and smooth. Then add ranch dressing BBQ sauce, and cheddar cheese. Place in a baking dish (not the one you're planning on serving it in) and place in the oven along with the chicken. Bake 8 minutes at 425*, flip chicken, then bake 8-9 more minutes. Remove both dishes from the oven.
- Carefully place dip back in the same mixing bowl as before and add chicken stir together and place in the baking dish used before. Heat 5-10 more minutes or until heated all the way through. Top with green onions and serve with crackers.
This chicken helps you prepare a semi-homemade dip in 20 minutes. And when it comes to holiday parties, time is of the essence. These appetizers cut so much time out of food prep and it’s wonderful!
There’s a great variety of Farm Rich appetizers and they’re all easy, delicious go-to snacks and appetizers that make life a little easier at home. They just make life a little easier as you go with the flow and make things happen.
I hope you enjoy this dip! Sign up for the Farm Rich Loyalty Club to receive exclusive offers, news, quick recipes, and promotions.